We are only 2 days away from Friday. Leading up to release I wanted to summarise in one post the entire changes coming to MTS in Season 4.
Launching Friday 7th February @ 8pm GMT
All these links are now up to date with all relevant information, you can find out more;
MTS SEASON 4
- Tribe Size = 5
- Rockwell, & Extinction Titan /kits removed from MTS Membership.
- Artifacts removed from all boss kits which now only contain required tributes.
- Boss kits will be unavailable for use 1st week of wipe and 1st week of all future beginners wipes.
- MTSArk Mod Added - subscribe
- Nerfed flamethrower to 5% hp (min 10, max 100) per second for 6 seconds.
- Decreased Bola time on Humans from 25s to 15s
- Removed "Dive Stun" ability from Snow Owl completely when dive bombing into ground.
- First 10 seconds of a cryopoded Giga or Rhino being thrown out it has the mek shield debuff so it takes 50% more damage and movement penalty. (Pocket PVP Nerf)
- 3x Structure Damage added to certain ceiling bases & caves, full list to be posted. (coming soon)
- Ovis, Iguanodon, Enforcers all made untameable indefinately.
- Snow Owls, Griffins, Gachas, Gasbags, Rock Golems, Ice Golems & Chalk Golems will all be tameable 1 week after wipe and 1st week of all future beginners wipes.
- Triangle Foundations, ceilings and floors removed.
- Wind Turbines removed.
- Weekend rates will be disabled on launch weekend.
- Organic Polymer & Corrupted Nodules stack size nerfed from 1000 to 250.
- S+ Hatchery range size decreased from 20 foundations to 15 foundations.
- New Rule 2.6 - The use of any creatures not intended during boss fights is forbidden
- New Rule 3.5 - Players are not permitted to place ORP zones on their FOBs or spam when raiding. ORP is intended for main bases only.
- Logging out during active PVP Cooldown will result in your ORP taking 1 hour to activate instead of 30 minutes.
- Vote rewards Plugins removed (temporarily)
- 4 Genesis maps coming 25th Feb on release.
Regarding Hatchframe Quetzals.
- To avoid any confusion, please let it be known. Hatchframes on Quetzals are allowed on MTS if you find a build suitable. Structures limit on platforms has been heavily reduced from 1.0 to 0.35 and is nerfed so if you can find a viable build the method is still allowed to raid.