Okay guys, new box isn't here just yet should be finalised in the next 24 hours, however we got some patch notes for you all today.
- Raft engram has been disabled.
- Scorched Earth transferring opened to cluster, you can now take items and dinos into and out of the map.
- Scorched Earth rates reduced from 10x to 5x.
- Suicide command added using "/suicide" this is for players who become stuck or wish to be killed. The feature cannot be used and abused during the following situations; 1. you are knocked unconcious. 2. You are handcuffed. 3. You are picked by a flyer. 4. You are riding a dino.
- Raptor Claus event added to all maps.
- S+ Glass foundation stacking disabled.
- PvP /points enabled. When you kill a player you will receive 10% of their point total and they will lose 5% of their points total, your points cannot go any lower than 0.
- X Plants not functioning correctly.
- Donator kits currently not showing visible (Please open a ticket on discord to receive your artifacts/tributes).
- Base Removal feature removed and added as a paid store item.
The amount of rule breaks, character corruption, mesh reports and general enforcement of our servers is our priority and the luxury of having a admin clear a abandoned base spot for you is no longer realisitc as we look to prioritize other things. You will now be expected to clear base spots yourselves if you wish to build there unless you would like an admin to do it for you without the cost of explosives.
- Membership VIP Support donator perk added.
Active Membership holders will receive "VIP Support" which puts your tickets at the front of the que when it comes to ticket priority.
- Policy regarding "Insiding" has now changed.
If you are victim to being insided, then you will NOT be rewarded back with your belongings to you via recovery server. The insiders will still be banned but you will not be compensated any of the belongings back as we do not want to duplicate items and dinos. Do not take the risk!
Check out Base Clearance here.
There will be a addtional change log when we migrate the servers to the new machine, we will also be hosting a PvP event soon to win cash and in game prizes.