Definitions and interpretation
Data - collectively all information that you submit to More Than Survivors via its digital interfaces. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws; Data Protection Laws - any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK; GDPR - the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679; Websites - the website that you are currently using, https://mtsark.freshservice.com/support/home/ and any sub-domains of these sites unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, More Than Survivors is the "data controller". This means that More Than Survivors determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
3. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers if provided;
c. data you give to us via our helpdesk or other contact medium
How we collect Data
4. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you ; and
b. data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
5. More Than Survivors will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
Data that is collected automatically
6. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make
improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with
which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
7. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
8. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are
not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights"
9. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the
performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Keeping Data secure
10. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or
both) in your browser when we use this technology.
11. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any
misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail
13. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
14. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
b. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
15. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data
(where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes
during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
17. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are
19. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
You may contact More Than Survivors by email at email@example.com.